Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

God Is Preparing Me....

I wanted to write this blog and let everyone know that God is preparing my heart and leading me in a certain direction to where I am supposed to submerse myself in a specific topic in the Bible.  The topic is "Blood Covenant."  I was introduced to the Blood Covenant recently and realized how much I did not know about it.  I then realized that MANY believers do not know anything about it as well.  This is an area that EVERY believer needs to be well aware of, so they can walk in the full authority of Jesus Christ. This needs to be addressed, explained in detail, and then applied to the lives of each believer.  I have started an in depth study on this topic because I know God wants me to do this, so I can have the knowledge and wisdom in this particular area so I am able to share it with others.  I am going to dedicate myself to this topic and seek God in deep prayer about it.  I feel that God will use me in the future in this area to teach a class on this very subject and be able to properly equip believers so they no longer struggle with the day to day struggles.  There are too many Christians walking around weary and broken.  There are too many Christians settling for the "normal life."  There are too many Christians walking around in bondage.  It is time to properly educate believers on the Blood Covenant!!  Stay tuned to my blog posts and details in the future on a Bible Study on this topic.




























No comments:

Post a Comment