Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Happy 30th Birthday......





March 19, 2014 marks my 30th Birthday!!! I am so blessed and thankful for this 30th Birthday!! I have my amazing family that I cherish everyday.  I have my health and I am in the same shape that I was BEFORE I had both of my children!!  My heart is on fire for God and God is moving mightily in my life and I am overwhelmed by HIS goodness. I can honestly say that this is my best birthday so far!!!  God has been recently opening up such a blessing that I cannot contain and I am just lifting my arms up high and praising him as his blessing is pouring out on our family.

2014 Has been a phenomenal year and so much has happened!!!  

God is moving on our Women's Group so strong and powerful to where lives are being changed!!  Rafa is healed and whole, Gabe is growing and learning so much in school and loves it!!  Carlos and I are coming up on our 4 year Wedding Anniversary and we are moving into our first home next month!!!

I can honestly say that I know for the first time in my life I am right where God wants me to be.  I give praise and thankfulness to Jesus Christ!!!





This is what Carlos and I go by for our Marriage!!! I wanted to share this with everyone!!








2 comments: