Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day 2014!!!

I had to post my Mother's Day and share it with everyone!!! First and foremost, I would like to wish a every Mother a Happy Mother's Day!!!  Mother's have such an important role in the lives of their children.  We are responsible for shaping these little lives and pour into them. I pray that each and every Mother has the most blessed day and feel absolutely special today!!  

This morning I had the privilege of having my Son crawl into bed with me and wish me a Happy Mother's Day.  My Husband then went and got my present that he had made for me and gave it to me.  I am going to share details of the present below because it literally blew me away.  There were lot's of tears from me because it was so beautiful.  Here is a picture below of me reading my present. :)

It is a GIANT custom made card.  On the front reads " A Mother's Journey"  "Everyday you shine bright but today, you are at your brightest!"  He then had two pictures of me on the front.  




The inside then had the entire Bible Verse: Proverbs 31:20-31  on the left side of the page.  On the right side had two pictures side by side of our children.  Then had the names and birth date of our children and special pictures from when they were first born.






On the back of the card it read "Happy Mother's Day!"  It then followed up with more beautiful pictures of me and the kids!!




This present absolutely blew me away!! There was so much planning and preparation in this gift and I felt so special after receiving this beautiful present. This by far has been the best Mother's Day for me!! I received a beautiful handmade necklace from Gabe along with a present he made at school.  I received a beautiful card and present from my Mother.  Then at church I received a beautiful card and flowers from a dear friend!!

We then headed off to church to spend the morning praising Jesus!!!



Happy Mother's Day from us to you!!!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment