Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Yes, I am an Honest Mom......

I am proud to say that I am an "Honest" mom!! We absolutely love the Honest products line and we are proud to say that we receive their products every month. We have everything delivered right to our front door :) We first discovered The Honest Brand when our daughter kept breaking out in rashes and our doctor suggested that she could be allergic to diapers. I started to explore my options and found "The Honest Company!" I did the free trial and fell in love with the cute designs and love the fact that there were no harsh chemicals or dyes in the diapers. The wipes are super thick and good quality and we prefer them over any other wipes. We use the Face and Body Lotion on our children and it makes their skin fresh and clean. I was inspired to write this blog today because I just received my monthly shipment today and had to share pictures with everyone. I even got a cute present for Mothers Day from them :) I highly recommend and give 2 thumbs up and 2 feet up for "The Honest Company!" :)




No comments:

Post a Comment