Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, May 30, 2014

My Half-Marathon Fitness Plan/Program.....

                                       



20 Week Half Marathon Training Schedule


This is a 5 Month Half Marathon Training Program that I am going to follow.  I will post the program below:


http://www.halfmarathons.net/training_tips_schedule_20_weeks.html


I will start this program in June and finish in October.

The Half Marathon is on November 23, 2014 in St Petersburg

http://womensrunning.competitor.com/st-petersburg


In my blog posts I always make sure to give detail by detail with whatever I am doing.  My blog posts are mainly geared towards the "Spiritual" side of life because it is #1 important.  I personally believe that #2 is the "Physical" part that is next in line.  In my previous post on my blog I gave details/pictures/stats/and video of my 66 day challenge and how I lost 21lbs.  I then gave details on my fist 5K run, and now it is time for me to train again for my first Half-Marathon in November.  I wanted to show detail by detail on how I will be training for this, and I will give updates along the way.  Of course on race day, I will post pictures/video/and updates of the experience and the results on how I did.  As you can see in my 5 month training program, I have lot's of running ahead of me :).  I am going to make sure I am taking my daily vitamins and drinking plenty of water each day.  It is also important to make sure I stretch before and after each run!!  I am going to post a short video below of me explaining my program :)  I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it motivates you!!!


Video Link is below picture :)










1 comment:

  1. I love the way you write and share your niche! Very interesting and different! Keep it coming!diet

    ReplyDelete