Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Weight Loss Update......


I just did my weigh in and I have lost a total of 15lbs!!!!  I am on my way to my goal weight and become healthier for my husband and children!!!!


Here is a picture of me below after my workout yesterday!  I am finally starting to see results and I know that my workouts are paying off.  This motivates me to keep on doing them but to really step it up and start increasing the workouts and nutrition.  I am now going to be having two protein shakes a day (Breakfast/Lunch) and for dinner eat Chicken.  I am going to have little mini snacks throughout the day to keep my metabolism working hard and start to really increase my training!

                                                                                            

Doing Lot's of Sit-ups because I want to be strong in my abdominals.  It is so important to have a strong core because it helps with your posture and balance.  



My goal is to have toned arms and be able to build muscle.  I know that push-ups work many muscle areas that I am trying to target, so I love to do Push-ups!!  I like to do several sets, during each workout.  When you want to really increase the workout, move your hands closer together and you can feel it working other muscle groups, and set your timer to see how many you can do in a minute!



Love when my workouts are over!! The feeling of pushing your body to it's limit and feeling your muscles get stronger really is the true reward!  


I am not planning on doing anymore updates or posts until I reach my goal weight!! When I have reached my goal, I will then write a blog post about it and post pictures!!  The reason I started blogging about my weight progress was to motivate other women who had children and wanted to getting healthy for themselves and for their children.  What motivates me during each workout is that I am one day closer to being healthier and having more energy to where I can run and keep up with my children.  There are so many people that aren't able to play with their children because their weight holds them back, and I don't want to be one of those people.  I want to set an example in my home that it is important to be active and healthy and take care of yourself because your body is a temple that the Holy Spirit dwells in, and we are to honor him.








2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!!! May your journey be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your encouragement!!!! It is very empowering to not let my body "boss" me around anymore!! haha. :)

      Delete