Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Praise Report....

I mentioned in a post today that I have been believing God for restoration and healing and I said I would give updates.  Well today 3/16/13 it came in the mail today.  God is so good, he gave me the signs I needed to heal.  He gave me peace that surpasses all understanding.  I have tears of joy right now!! I am so thankful that God does things on HIS timing and that he is ALWAYS good!! This by far is the BEST birthday present ever!! This is a HUGE praise report, it is all about standing on Gods Word and believing him and trusting him ALWAYS!!!! He has come through for me in the biggest way possible.  He has given me healing on my birthday and restoration.

2 comments:

  1. What a blessing, Katy! I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes is is a HUGE Praise report!!! Been praying for this one for YEARS!!

    ReplyDelete