Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

66 Day Challenge.....


























This is the reason I have been working out and training.  I found this quote and fell in love with it, because I could say yes to every single thing on the list!  For those of you who have been following my fitness journey my last weight loss update was 15lbs.  I then went on vacation and came back to find myself with a sickness for over 3 weeks now.  I tried to workout when I started feeling better, and I physically couldn't get through the workout.  I am still getting over this cold, but I am getting back to training again and this is the reason for this post.  I know so many people get discouraged and let things get in the way and never get back to training.  I want to tell you that no matter how much time you have taken off, you can get right back into the routine.  You have value and you are precious! Your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and God wants us to take care of ourselves and he wants us to be healthy.  I think everyone likes having energy and not being tired all the time.  Exercising and eating right can really help your energy levels.  Awhile ago I read something in a health magazine that talked about doing something active for 66 days in a row and after that your body starts to crave it and you feel out of tune if you don't work out.  I want to get to the point where I don't have to force myself to train, I want to just get up and do it.  I literally have to mentally prepare myself and get in "workout" mode so I can accomplish each workout.  This article really caught my attention and I said to myself: "The moment I get over this cold, I am starting the 66 days in a row workout challenge."  My plan is to do something active each day and have no rest days.  I am planning to do running/jump rope/bicycle/stair climbing/sprints/lunges/squats/push-ups/sit-ups/etc.  So each day I will decide which type of workout I want to do.  As soon as I start Day 1, I will document it on my blog and give mini updates with my progress on this new challenge.  I am posting a few quotes below to help motivate you to get involved and get a plan going!!!!  If I can do it, then you can do it!!









2 comments: