Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Coming To A Shop Near You....(J/K)

In my mind I believe I am quite crafty :) So with that being said, here is my latest project!!  During the day my little girl likes to take naps and there are days to where we have deliveries at the home and people that stop by unannounced.  I have always wanted a "baby sleeping sign" and I didn't want to spend over $10.00 for a sign, so I decided to make one myself.  All I used was ribbon and printed a layout for $1.00.  So the total amount spent on my home project........get ready........big bucks here....... $2.00!!!!!  I used hot glue and I was done in under 5 minutes!!!  Here is the final results of my project below!!! I am very pleased with how it turned out!!  This works for our family and now I can have this on our door when our little one is sleeping!! Like I have said earlier, in my mind I think I am quite crafty, so do not expect me to be opening a store anytime soon, but for our family, it works!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment