Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Being Thankful For Family..................

Below is a picture of my Beautiful Mother.  She just recently visited for 2 weeks and it was such a blessing.  It is always so refreshing to catch up and touch base.  She stayed with us and was able to spend some quality time with her grand babies.  My Dad surprised  Mom with tickets to stay at "The Grand Floridian" in Orlando and they went to Disney World.  I am always thanking God for keeping everyone in my family alive and healthy.  It is such a blessing to spend time with my Mom and watch her spend time with the children.  I know to never take any day for granted because we are not promised another day.  So I want to encourage you to cherish your family.  So many people today hold grudges over their loved ones and let circumstances and situations rip families apart.  We need to remember to look at the "Big Picture."  At the end of the day that is our family and we are told to love one another because Jesus loves us.  We are told to have mercy for one another because Jesus has Mercy on us.  Pick up that phone and say "Hello" to that family member that is isolated, say "I Love You" when hanging up the phone.  We need to read the Bible and do what it says.  It is time to have reconciliation between families again and peace be loosed on homes.  The real battle is on our knees and constantly interceding for one another.  I hope this blog post encourages you to be thankful for your family and celebrate one another!!!  I hope you enjoy a picture of my Mother below from her recent visit!!


No comments:

Post a Comment