Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

I Am So In Love........


My heart smiles when I think of all the good things God has given to me.  I know I do not deserve any of them, but it is out of HIS mercy, love, and kindness that he eagerly showers down on me.  Today I am reflecting on HIS goodness and just constantly thanking him and praising him.  I am so thankful for Jesus and what he has personally done for me.  I look at my Husband and I am just in awe and amazement.  God had my husband specifically set apart just for me and was holding onto him for me.  God was keeping my husband aside until it was HIS perfect timing.  It was at the moment when I stopped looking, when God released him in my life.  I look at my Husband and see the transformation he has made and how his heart is on fire for God.  My husband loves the Lord and is eager to serve him and worship him.  I praise God that he gave me a Mighty man of God.  I thank God DAILY for my husband because I know that I do not deserve him.

I look at our beautiful children and my eyes tear up.
Our children are the most precious beautiful human beings I have ever laid eyes on.  They are the best of my husband and I.  God has blessed us with the most beautiful children.  We do not deserve our children, but I am so thankful that God gives freely to his children and does not withhold any good things from his children.  God could of given our children to other parents, but he specifically waited for HIS timing to introduce our children to us.  Each of our children have a specific will from God Almighty and this is the time they were chosen to be put on this earth.

I look at our beautiful house and I am blown away.  We have our little family nest to where we can create our family memories and raise our children.  Our kids can run all over and be themselves and we do not have to worry about anything.  I walk through every room in our home and I see all of the personal family touches and my heart smiles.  God held onto this house just for us and waited for a specific time to release it to us.  He knows the desires of our heart and waited for HIS perfect timing.  I am head over heels in love with My Savior and Creator.  Jesus is my Husband and I am his bride and I am eagerly waiting for his return, so I can thank him and praise him face to face for eternity.






















No comments:

Post a Comment