Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

I am Humbled.....


I wanted to share what was revealed to me last night.  I was lying in bed last night and was praying out loud and thanking God for the day and for everything he has blessed me with.  I then made my prayer requests known to him and I asked for help on areas that I struggle with.  I was done with my prayers and I was ready to go to sleep.  I felt the Holy Spirit say to me "Katy, I loved you and accepted you at your worst."  I understood what God was saying to me and that is that I am supposed to accept others and not judge others because God is the only judge and he accepted me when I was at my worst.  God was patient with me when I was "slow" at getting things.  Everybody has "their" timing of when God becomes real to them and starts to have a transformation from the inside out.  I am no better than my brother or sister.  The job that God asks me to do is to edify others and just focus on myself.  I do not need to look around and worry about what everyone else is doing or not doing.  If I just love others and lift others up, then that is what God has called me to do.  It was almost as if God was saying to me " Katy, you have things that I am trying to work through you, so please do not worry about that person, I will deal with them."  I have so much that I need to focus on myself and work on, that I am too busy to try and worry about everyone else.  My job is to put my trust in God and do it his way, and I can walk knowing that his protection and provision is around my family.

I couldn't wait to wake up and share this with everyone, I hope you had revelation during this blog post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment