Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Matthew 25:23.....

This short blog post is going to be on the Bible Verse Matthew 25:23- His master replied, "Well done, good and faithful servant!! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things.  Come and share your master's happiness!"
I have this Bible verse on my mirror so I can look at it everyday and remember that my main goal in life is to have God say to me "Well done, good and faithful servant!"  These few words are what I dream about, and pray that I can live enough to it, to where he can say it to me.  Well I was brushing  my teeth and reading this verse on my mirror and God made something jump out to me that caught my attention.  The part in the scripture that says "faithful with a FEW things."  The word "Few" stood out to me and once again I was reminded of Gods goodness and mercy.  Jesus did ALL the work for us, we do not have to "add" on to anything else that Jesus did, because he finished it all.  Our responsibility as followers is to be obedient to Gods Word and live as it says we are to live.  God makes it very easy for us, but yet we complicate things because we think we are too intelligent.  We are to love the Lord Our God with all our mind, heart and soul and love our neighbor as ourselves.  When is says "neighbor" that means friend, enemy, stranger, etc.  We are to love EVERYONE with the love of Jesus.  I praise God that he only requires very little from us, all he asks is for us to trust him and follow him and be faithful to him.  If you are married then you should want to stay faithful to your spouse, and this is all God wants from us.  He wants us to be honest with him and follow him and BE love. I pray that this short blog post really reminds you of Gods mercy and goodness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment