Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Iron Girl 5K


I am proud to say that I am going to be competing in "Iron Girl" 5k run.  This is my first time doing Iron Girl and I am excited to participate.  I have done a 5K before but I was in high school and I haven't done another one since.  I have been training for awhile now and my endurance has really improved.
 I now enjoy running and I now have a goal in April.  I will update my blog when I complete the 5K and post pictures and let everyone know how I did.  My goal is to finish in 45 minutes, and that would be really cool if I came in before that.  Only God knows, so I will keep training until then and bring my best to the table.  I have a little over 2 months until I compete in this event, and I can't wait!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment