Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Countryside Christian Center....

I wanted to take the time and write about my church.  This is the church that my family attends and this is the place we call Home!  I have been going to Countryside Christian Center for 7 years now, and my Husband has been going for over 3 years now.  I was first introduced to this church with a friend that I worked with.  I came a few times, and something about the place kept drawing me back in.  I made some powerful connections with some of the Pastors and Elders.  I fell in love with the vision of the Church and the messages every Sunday.  I introduced my Husband to this church and he fell in love with it as well.  My husband and I attended a Pre-Marital Conference and one of the Pastors married us.  My husband and I got baptized together, and my Husband was lead to the Lord at Countryside Christian Center.  We attend Wednesday Nights for Bible Study and attend Service on Sunday.  My Husband and I taught a class on Sundays for close to two years.  We are now starting to serve in other areas that we feel the Lord is leading us to. We also have lead a Marriage Conference at the church.  We only have amazing things to say about this church.  We know the Pastors well, and the Staff well.  You will feel like family when you walk in this church.  People genuinly care about one another here, and you will form lasting relationships.  We could share story after story of how amazing this church is.  I have never been to another church that has even come close to this one.  If you are in the area, I encourage you to come and check it out.  I pray that you have the most amazing experience when checking out this church.  The Church has amazing things planned for 2014!! This is a place that my Husband and I can honestly call Home, and our children will learn about the Lord here.  In this church you can expect to be discipled, and have an in-depth understanding of the Bible.  The things you learn at this church you can apply to your everyday life.  I will put a copy of the church website below and you can read further about this amazing church.

                               countrysidechristiancenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment