Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Updates, Updates, Updates.........

This blog is going to be about the many updates that has been going on in my life.  There have been lot's of changes and I am excited about all of them.

First, I am currently in the middle of a Workout Challenge that I have been doing.  When I have completed this challenge I will post every detail in my blog and you will be able to see what I have done.  I am getting stronger and this is becoming a routine that is actually getting me healthy.

Second, I am going to be running in a 5K in a few months, and this is something that I am looking forward to.  I have a personal goal that I would like to reach and I am going to work hard to make sure I am ready by race day.

Third, I am starting a 10-week Bible Study with a group of women.  We are going to be meeting in my home and going to do an in-depth study.

Fourth, For my birthday in March we are planning on going to Miami to see Rafael Nadal play at the Sony Open.  I have been looking forward to this for months, and cannot wait!!!

Fifth, We are going to be moving in the next few months and we are looking to settle down and make it our home.  We are hoping that this will be a permanent move.

Sixth, We finally have found a stable Babysitter that we are able to use!! My husband and I can now have many date nights and actually go out like other married couples.  We have a list of things we are excited to do, and we can slowly check it off.

Seventh, My husband and I are going to be playing Doubles together in a Tennis league in the next few months.  This is going to be so much fun, and we cannot wait to play others in this league.

Eighth, I plan on competing in Singles in a Tennis League for Women, and this will be my first time playing Singles, since College Tennis.

Ninth, My goal before the end of the year is to get certified in Tennis.  I have been waiting for certain things to line up, and things are finally starting to fall into place.

Tenth, Gabriel will be starting Pre-school in the next few months, and we cannot wait for him to start learning and growing!!

These are the updates for 2014!!! As you can see we are very busy but enjoying every single moment!!! We know God has blessed us so much, and we are just so thankful for his favor on our family!!! I pray that this new year brings many blessings to you and your family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment