Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Most Christians Are Going To Hell.....

This title should get your attention!!! I was watching this video link below and was blown away because he is preaching THE TRUTH with NO FILTERS ON!!!!  Many times Pastors and Teachers have to try and please people because they do not want to offend certain people, so they do "feel good" messages.  Bits and Pieces of the Bible are thrown in, but the uncomfortable stuff is not talked about. It seems lately it is getting worse in our culture, people are compromising Gods Word, and his word is NOT to be compromised.  In the beginning when I was a "Baby Christian" I was young in my faith walk and had to learn slowly.  As I have matured in my faith walk I am now seeing how "fluffy" people preach about the gospel and I am turning away from it.  I want the WHOLE TRUTH!!  I do not care if it offends me, I want it straight from the Bible and I do not expect it to "Feel Good."  I do not want to be deceived by filters on the truth.  If you want to see the TRUTH OF THE GOSPEL PREACHED WITH NO FILTERS, then look at the video below and watch it!!

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDBqrdbVmsw&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment