Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Hand It ALL Over To God.....



This post will speak to each and every person!!!!  What are you holding onto that you refuse to give to God?  Everyone has struggles and issues with trusting others.  People like to have things in "their" control, because that way they can handle EVERY little detail.  I have learned something that will change your life, and it took my YEARS to learn.  I know Gods Word and I was professing it over a certain situation and just kept declaring it.  I would be diligent and do this, but NOTHING would change or be different.  At times, it would even get worse and that would discourage me.  I started to stress and worry so much that I made myself sick and had a medical condition.  I was miraculously healed one night after I went to an altar calling for healing and a Pastor called me out and asked me "Who is it that you haven't forgiven?"  I started to weep and explain my situation and he then told me "Unforgiveness was causing my medical issue and I needed to hand it over to God."  That night I laid my situation down at the cross of Jesus and the moment I got up to walk away I was healed!!!!

This is years later now and I have never picked up what I laid at the feet of Jesus.  Have I been tempted to? Yes!!!  But, I trust God knowing that he can handle it best, and that it is on HIS timing.  There have been little moments of Favor from God, but still the situation hasn't changed.

It has been over 4 years and last night we received HUGE favor from God!!!  There was a BIG step last night in the right direction and we are believing more steps will be following!!!!

My husband and I are praising God and are so thankful because it is ALL him and it is on HIS timing!!!

So I want to write to you today, how long have you been trusting God with a particular issue? Are you discouraged that he isn't working fast enough and you picked it back up to try and work on it yourself? Put it at the feet of Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Walk away and do NOT look back!!!! When things look hopeless Thank him and keep praying LIFE over the situation.  Speak blessings and praises to God.  I am a witness to say that I am STILL believing God and I am waiting for a Harvest!!!  God is giving me little doses to let me know that he hears me, and that I need to keep waiting on him and I know he is faithful so I will wait on him!!!

Hand it ALL over to God!!! Give him your burdens!!!!! Trust your Savior!!!! You can have true freedom today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


































No comments:

Post a Comment