Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Feeling Like Life Isn't Real....

There are times I catch myself feeling like life isn't real.  There are so many days that I find myself going through the motions where I feel like I am not moving forward.  There are times that I struggle to find purpose and the meaning of my existence.  Do you ever seek and feel like you are seeking with all your might and still nothing?  This is at a current place where I am finding myself alot lately.  I feel like many times people put on a "face" that want to appear everything is perfect and fine and not get real with others and let others in.  I think it is so important to always let others in and let them know how things are going on behind closed doors.  How are we ever going to get out of a cycle if we don't let people in?  Do you have trouble putting one foot in front of the other lately?  Times like this I feel like just drawing near to God and never getting out of his lap.  There are times that I feel like God is the only person that knows EXACTLY what I am feeling and going through.  We can try and communicate with others, but God already knows how we feel and he is just waiting for us to seek him and make time for him.  I am in the middle of a storm right now and I am waiting for God to show up on his timing, because I know it is always perfect.  I feel like I have been waiting a lifetime and at times I can hardly breathe.  I know God doesn't work on our schedule and on our time frame, so I am keeping fixed on him.  As long as I am still alive I know that there is ALWAYS hope.  I am believing God for a miraculous move and miracle and an anointing!  I will not stop seeking until I get it.  I honestly do not know how people get through life without Jesus.  They have no hope and put all of the belief in themselves.  Just the thought and the pressure of this gets me down because I already know if I put all of the hope in myself, that I will fail.  We are not strong enough to carry the weight on our shoulders, only Jesus can carry our weight.  I really wanted to write this blog because I feel that people only write about "feel good" messages and don't get real with others.  I want to be completely transparent and let people know that this is something that I struggle with as well.  I struggle with getting through the days and find myself catching my breathe and being overwhelmed.  I have to constantly remind myself to look at Jesus and look at HIS promises.  Today is one of those days where it is a BIG struggle for me and I have many questions for God and I am waiting on revelation from him and believing that he will give it to me!!  So I hope this message gives hope to others knowing that EVERYONE has struggles and that EVERYONE should share what they are going through so we can truly lift one another up and encourage each other.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for being transparent in your struggles and reminding us all that there is hope in the middle of it all. I pray you receive the revelation from Him you seek.

    ReplyDelete