Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, February 24, 2014

Overwhelmed By HIS Goodness....



I find myself overwhelmed by HIS Goodness!!!  I stand in Awe of How powerful and amazing God is.  God knows my EVERY need, and knows me BETTER than I know myself.  Why do I get silly at times and fret and worry?  God will take care of EVERYONE of MY needs!!!  God knows the desires of my heart, and wants to give freely to his children.  The enemy can trick me at times into thinking God is with-holding from me.  The enemy did the SAME trick to Adam and Eve.  He made them think God was holding something good from them, and they questioned and doubted God.  I am a child of the Most High!!!  I know my God will supply my needs to the riches and glory IN Christ Jesus!!!  Nothing is impossible for MY God!!!  God keeps me under the shadow of the Almighty.  I am fixed and stable!!!  I can FULLY lean, trust, and rely on him.  I am a conqueror!!  I overcome because Jesus lives IN me!!!  God did not give me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.  I have authority over the earth because I come in the name of Jesus!!  We use the name of Jesus at our household so that means we are protected and under the Psalm 91 shield!!  We may see things happen on the right and on the left, but we will be protected.  We have the blood of Jesus over our family and we plead the blood of Jesus over our household.   We call on our Blood Covenant partner and HE NEVER FAILS!!!!  He is my healer, my deliverer, and my Prince of Peace.  I have peace that surpasses ALL understanding.  I will not live in Fear, I trust God completely and there is no need to worry!!!

Are you overwhelmed by HIS goodness yet???

Praise God and his mighty name and enjoy this song below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Yh4exnBU0

No comments:

Post a Comment