Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One of the most amazing things to read

At the moment I am training to become a Life Coach and currently reading the manual and doing on the job training.  Well the stuff I am reading is
A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Everything is explained in detail and it is really well put together.  I wanted to share a few things in the manual that just have that “WOW factor.” 
This is the Contrast Between You and God:
He is the Shepherd.  You are a sheep who often stubbornly goes your own  way.
            He is the Master.  You are a servant who often tries to take charge.
            He is the Potter.  You are clay that often fights molding.
            He is the Holy One.  You are grimy with sin yet often pretend you’re clean   in the comparison to others.
            He is the Redeemer.  You are a prisoner of sin who often clings to your prison and resists redemption.
BUT GOD SAYS YOU ARE:
            Not just a stubborn sheep, but a beloved sheep, so precious that He’d leave the ninety-nine to go in search of you.
            Not just a servant, but His dear friend.
            Not clay after all, but a vessel made of silver and gold, worthy of being purified seven times.
            Not grimy any more, but covered in Christ’s righteousness, and
            Not merely a freed prisoner, but the future bride of Christ!

Ok this is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read, and here this is about You and Me!!!  This is something to get excited about!!!  This gives up hope and purpose and reminds us of who we are in Christ and how he wants the very best for us and that we can’t do it without him. 
The one thing that I have been noticing where my eyes are being opened more and more each day while doing this training is that there are so many people that are hurting.  They are in pain, and they are being deceived from the evil one and believing his lies and he is stealing the joy and peace from people and their homes.  He has completely destroyed families and relationships and people’s self esteem.  It is so important that I need to put on the armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18) To stand and do actual spiritual warfare and bring the love of the gospel and of Christ to these hurting people is going to be a serious battle.  To be able to do this, you need to be prayed up and filled with God’s Word because if not then Satan can easily attack you when you are alone, and try and come into the household.  I can honestly say right now that Satan has seen what I am training to do and he knows my heart and knows how eager and ready I am for this and can’t wait to start sharing the love of Christ with others that he has been trying every way to get me down and get into our family.  Since I am aware of this, then I know what is going on and don’t “buy” into the lies and can stand comfortable  through the trials and tests because I know the Lord is with me and never leaves me.  The best thing I can say about my husband and I is that since we are on the same page about the Lord that when things try and come against us, we unite even stronger and don’t get into “strife” and fights that others may get into.  We understand that we are eachothers gifts and that we are to be united as one and be warriors for the Lord.
So the purpose of this blog was to share the amazing stuff I am reading while doing my training and I am excited beyond belief about what God is getting ready to use me for and I can’t wait to share my testimony with others and really actually become a real living disciple of the Lord and let people know that God IS REAL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment