Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, September 23, 2013

Fitness Motivation....


This blog is going to be ALL about fitness and health!! So many people want to get into good shape so they can get noticed/look good/ etc.  I can only explain the reason for me training to get back into shape.  I have a husband that loves me the way I am right now at this moment, he tells me daily that I am beautiful and that I am sexy.  The reason for me training to get back in shape is because I am doing it for ME!!!!  I want to feel healthy and have tons of energy because I have two small children.  I want to be able to run and chase them and kick a ball with them and not get tired.  I see so many parents that are out of shape and cannot keep up with their children.  I want to be different, I want to have my children always remembering that I was doing the activities with them and keeping up with them.  I also am doing this for me because I know the older you get, the harder it is to get back into shape.  I will be 30 years old in March and I want to look better when I am 30 then when I was a National Tennis Champion in my early 20's.  So whatever your reason is, find it and cling to it!!!
STOP comparing yourself to others!!! God made you just the way you are with the body type that he wanted you to have!!! It is our job to maintain it and take care of ourselves!!!  Keep molding and shaping your body until you reach a healthy weight and then all you have to do is maintain it!!!
Be Realistic!!!! You didn't get out of shape overnight and you won't get into shape overnight.  It takes time to see results and often people get discouraged and give up!!!
Here are a few workouts below to help give people an idea of what they can do!!!  There are no excuses just do SOMETHING!!!


It is so important to stick with it and to keep changing up your routine.  One, it can get boring and you can lose motivation. Two, your muscles develop muscle memory and need a change up in routine.  I can honestly say that I have finally found a routine that I have been able to stick with and I am finally seeing results!!!  






No comments:

Post a Comment