Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Workout Week............

Everyone who knows me or follows this blog knows that I have recently commited myself to training and working out!!  I am a Mother of two and started playing tennis again and competing and my goal is to get into better shape than before I had my children.  I have posted in previous blogs the results of my weight loss and updates of my training.  I have not weighed myself so I don't know exactly the amount of weight lost, but I can tell the difference and have gotten several comments by others.  Our season starts at the end of September so my goal is to step up my training and really shock my body.  For this entire week: Mon-Fri I am doing double time with the intensitiy.  I am going to post my goals this week and I am not leaving the gym until I hit these goals.  :)   It takes discipline to stick with it and it is NEVER easy
.


So here is my week goal:

Monday- 566 calories on treadmill
Tuesday- 800 calories on treadmill
Wednesday- off for church
Thursday-600 calories on treadmill/ 50 calories on bike/30 calories on stepper
Friday-1000 calories on treadmill

(This is not including the programs that I do at home: abs, pushups, squats)

Why not start a plan and stick with it?  What have you got to lose? Except the weight!!!  Who wouldn't want to have MORE energy and be Stronger and Healthier??? It is a Win/Win all around, it just takes discipline on our part.  No excuses!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment