Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Workout Goals For This Week......(4,600)

Anybody who has been following my blogs knows that I have been working out for 2 months now and has been showing my progress to let others know how it is going and hopefully to inspire others.  I am on my 3rd month right now and I have decided to step it up this week and really push my body beyond its limits!  I will list my goals below and let you know what I am doing this week.  Tennis season starts early October so I have about 3 weeks before it starts so I plan to step it up.  I will weigh myself in October and let you know my results, so far I have lost 8lbs total.

  Monday- treadmill, bike  800 calories
  Tuesday-treadmill, bike, stairs 800 calories
  Wednesday-Off
   Thursday-treadmill, bike, stairs 800 calories
   Friday-treadmill, bike 800 calories
   Saturday-treadmill 600 calories
   Sunday-treadmill, bike 800 calories    
     So my goal for calories burned this whole week is: 4,600!!!



It is so important to not do the same routine each time and to really challenge your body with different routines, goals and speeds.  As you can see from above, I have a busy and sweaty week ahead!! I am also not including the things that I do at home (abs, squats, pushups, walking/running outside),




No comments:

Post a Comment