Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Cycle Charity.............

Hello everyone, we would like you to meet Jim and Beth!  This amazing couple are taking on quite the adventure!  They are going to be riding their bicycles 2, 500 miles from Maine to Key West.  They are leaving for this journey on September 18 and planning to arrive in Key West on November 8th.  

Here is a map of the journey



WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THIS JOURNEY?

They will be riding their bicycles for "New Life Solutions."  This organization makes a difference in the lives of many people.  Beth has been a volunteer at The Pregnancy Center of Pinellas County in Florida.  The organization: New Life Solutions is the organization behind "The Pregnancy Center of Pinellas."  This organization is also behind several other programs:  More2Life Youth Development Program, Passages (Post Abortion Grief Support Program), and The Breath of Life Womens Health Services and Birthing Center.

HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED IN THIS JOURNEY?

You can be a part of this amazing journey by going to their website: http://www.cyclecharity.com/
You can get more information about their journey and you can even follow them along on their journey.  The webpage will also explain where your money will be going and also give you information on how your amount will be tax deductible.  At the bottom of the website you will see the "DONATE" button and there you will be able to give the amount that God puts on your heart.

HERE IS A PERSONAL TESTIMONY OF HOW YOUR MONEY CAN SAVE LIVES:

I have been writing blogs for many years now and I love sharing about Jesus Christ.  I wanted to share my personal story about what I went through with my first child, Gabriel.  I became pregnant and this was by total surprise.  I was scared out of my mind and not ready to become a Mother.  Most people when they get pregnant have the thought: "What color should we do the babies room?"  My first thought was: "How can I take care of this problem, so my life will go back to the way it was."  I started looking at information on abortions and just wanted this "problem" to go away.  I was depressed and had a hard time accepting this pregnancy.  I had a handful of people that I was speaking to about this situation. (Friends that have children/Friends that have had abortions/ and Godly Counsel)  It was clear that God had given this baby to me, and that the Enemy saw this baby as a Huge Threat.  I had a battle going on for the life of this baby.  It took me months to finally accept this pregnancy and the only reason why was because of the Godly Counsel and the Word of God.  I ended up choosing Life and decided Not to kill my baby, by getting an abortion.  I had a healthy baby boy that we named, Gabriel.  I even began volunteering at The Pregnancy Center of Clearwater as a Life Coach.  This is what your money does!  Your money saves the lives of Mothers and Children.  Here is a picture of the baby that I almost aborted.  If I would of chose abortion I would of taken the life of this baby and never had the chance to meet him, hold him, kiss him, see him smile, hear him laugh, and see what God had planned for him.

Meet Gabriel
  
Go over and to their website and save a life!





No comments:

Post a Comment