Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Training....


Our tennis match got rescheduled tonight so I thought I would start training.  I am in love with the gym at the place where we live.  It is small and private to where you can be alone and focus on working out.  I have never liked big gyms and all of that fancy stuff.  I like to be alone and focus on the training, I find it a distraction when you have people all around.  It is so important to do something active daily!  This is my goal, everyday I want to be active because it is so important for my health and also for my children to see how important fitness is.  I am very excited to be back into tennis and this gives me motivation to start training up again.  I am looking forward to doing many gym workouts, and this is the start of many!!!
Treadmill- 24:49 minutes and burned 200 calories
Bike-20:00 minutes and burned 146 calories



No comments:

Post a Comment