Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Training On A "Lazy" Day....

I am sure everyone can relate with "lazy" days when training.  There are days that you feel empowered to really work hard and put the time in, and there are days to where you can barely get yourself to go workout.  Well, today was one of those days for me.  I had to literally force myself to get out and go workout and at least be active for the day.  Today was an amazing day at church so I know "Spiritually" I am filled up, now I had to do the "Physical" part.  Today I only did 264 calories, but I am still proud of myself because I could of easily stayed home and did nothing.  I hope this post encourages people to at least do SOMETHING even if it is one of their "lazy" days!!

If it was easy, then EVERYONE would do it!
Stair Stepper 6:06 minutes, 56 calories
Treadmill- 24:59 minutes, 208 calories






No comments:

Post a Comment