Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, August 19, 2013

Best Cardio Workout Yet!!


I LOVE this quote right here!!!  Today I did my BEST workout and I am happy that I powered through it.  When I go to the gym my main focus is cardio because when I am home I do my strength training when my babies are sleeping.  The majority of people work out because they want to look good and they want people to notice.  My honest reason for training is because I want to have ENERGY and be HEALTHY where I can keep up with my kids.  I know as people get older, they usually let their bodies go, and I want it to be the opposite for me.  I want my children to see that it is important to be active and healthy, and the fact that I am playing tennis again helps motivate me as well.  

BURNED 544 CALORIES!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment