Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Feeling Like Cinderella....


Today is my Birthday and I turn 31 years old!! I feel so special and the Lord above has blessed me so much!!  I honestly feel like I am on top of the world!!  I have the most wonderful Husband who daily encourages me and tells me how beautiful I am and how much he loves me!! I have the most amazing children that inspire me to become a better Mother each day!! I have my amazing church family that I get to have as an amazing support system as I go through life! I am blessed with my family that spend time pouring into me, and helping me as I grow older.  I wanted to share this amazing letter that my Husband wrote me today on my Birthday!!  I honestly feel like Cinderella herself!!







No comments:

Post a Comment