Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Our Spanish Bathroom.....


We have been in our new home now for a few months and we absolutely love it!!  One of my secret hobbies, is decorating!!!  I absolutely love it, and I have the best time decorating homes!!  I definitely believe I got the craft from my Mother :).  Out of all of the rooms in our home, I had the most fun decorating our "Guest" Bathroom.  I have always wanted a "Spanish Bathroom" in our home.  I want everyone who walks into our guest bathroom to feel like they are in another country.  I took a picture and posted it below.  I did a short video to show all of the little details in our Spanish Bathroom.  I hope you enjoy it!!!

Here is the video link :)

No comments:

Post a Comment