Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Updates, Updates, Updates.........2014!!!!!

This blog post is updates for our family!!! My husband and I have just started moving into our new home and we are so thrilled!! God has truly blessed us with this home and we dedicate this home to the Lord!!!  We cannot wait to have peace and quiet in our home and raise our children in this beautiful home.  We are slowly moving things in the home and we should be all moved in within a week and then we can continue living as normal :).

We have been seeing favor of God moving in our family to where there is true blessing and peace!!!  The Lord God is moving so powerful to where we have been seeing miracles and blessings!!!

I am running in my first 5k next week and I am so excited to do this run because I have been training for it for a few months.  For me being 5'2 and not like running, has truly challenged me to discipline myself into running on a regular basis, and I have slowly started to enjoy running.  I will post updates next week on how the run goes along with pictures.

I will actually be training in June for a Half Marathon (13.2 Miles) that will take place in November.  I am going to be training for 5 months so I will be able to complete this 13.2 Mile Marathon in November.  This is a personal goal that I want for myself because it will be a HUGE accomplishment for myself to say that I ran 13.2 Miles!!!  My goal is to run the entire Marathon and not walk!!!  I am training the right way so I know that this will be possible!!  I will post updates in the next few months to explain my training process for this event in November!!

My husband and I are celebrating our 4 year Wedding Anniversary this month!!!! It is such a blessing to be married for 4 years and have two beautiful children!!  We adore our family so much and we are doing things Gods Way, so we know God looks after us!!!  It will be amazing to celebrate our 4 year Wedding Anniversary in our new home!!

I am involved in helping lead Women in a 4 week Bible Series at our Church.  I am expecting and believing the Holy Spirit to move on these Women and empower them with who they are in Christ Jesus. I am planning on posting updates with pictures to really show what God is doing with this group of women!!!

As you can see there are many things this year to be thankful for and I just wanted to share what God has been doing in our little family!!! We serve a Mighty God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment