Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Today We Celebrate Our 4 Year Wedding Anniversary....






















Today, we celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary!!  God has done so much in our marriage and he continues to surprise me with all of his blessings!!! Carlos and I feel so blessed to be married to one another and have our little family!!  We know we have favor from God, and that he continually watches over us and has his hand on us.  Today, we spent time remembering what took place 4 years ago.  I remember waking up and having nerves and being excited all at the same time!  I remember starting to walk down the isle, and the moment I see Carlos all of my nerves go away, and all I can do is smile at him.  My husband looked so handsome on that day and it was an honor to walk to him :)  I pray that God continues to shine upon our marriage and our family and that no matter what, we will always keep him in the center of it, and do it his way!!!  Happy Anniversary Carlos!!! Te Quiero Mucho!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment