Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Date Weekend...

My husband and I had the most wonderful date weekend!! We were able to drive the kids to Orlando to spend time with their abuela. We went to Cheesecake Factory Friday night and had a gift card that we were able to use from my birthday. 
The next day Carlos got to spend the day golfing with my brother. I went and got a Pedicure done!! 
We then had a grill out at our new home :)
Later that night Carlos and I went to Columbia Restaurant and had a lovely dinner and watched a Flamenco Show. We had the best night eating, drinking, and walking around.
Sunday, we went to Clearwater to where I ran my 5K and did amazing during the run!!! We got some breakfast afterwards and came home to relax.
It was a magical weekend with my love :)







No comments:

Post a Comment