Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Gabriel Starts Pre-School Today!!!!

Today I cannot believe that my Son Gabriel, starts Pre-School today!!! It still feels like I was just bringing him home from the hospital yesterday.  I am so proud of him and I love watching him become his own little person.  He had his "Planes" backpack and lunchbox today for his first day of school.  We love his Pre-School teacher, and we love the school!!  We got to see Gabriel's own locker and his sleeping cot and where he sits.  I honestly thought today would be a hard day for our family, but my husband and I handled it really well.  I am proud to say that there were no tears!!!  We got him settled, kissed him and walked out of the classroom.  It was different coming home with just Rafa today because usually I have both children with me.  The house was really quiet and I didn't have someone coming up to me every minute giving me snacks to open and drinks to open.  :)  I was watching the clock all day today and couldn't wait to pick up Gabe!! Rafa and I got to school early and waited for him and we saw Gabe and he started crying because he saw me and couldn't get to me.  The teacher said he did great for his first day!!! I am so proud of Gabe and super excited for the little man that he is becoming!!! Here are some pictures from today!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment