Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Latest Christian Track... Amen


My brother has been doing music and writing lyrics for years.  He does all of his own original beats and does everything himself.  The name he goes by is: SeeZ.  He recently just started doing Christian Music and it is Hip-Hop.  For awhile I have been wanting to do a song that is about All the Names of Jesus.  Jesus has many names and I wanted a song that sings about them.  I wrote some lyrics and gave them to SeeZ and told him that I wanted to do this track with him.  He did the beat himself and wrote some lyrics.  We sat down one morning and did this song together and I wanted to share it with all of you!!! Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment