Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Being Changed From Glory To Glory....


I have started this Women's Bible Study that we are currently going through together on Monday nights and I can honestly say that I am learning alot.  This study is truly changing me from the inside out and I can feel the Holy Spirit getting a hold of me and revealing things to me.  This Bible Study is around Martha and Mary in the Bible.  We are watching the DVDs, reading the book, doing the study guide, homework, and having discussion.  The Holy Spirit is revealing to me that I need to examine my heart and make sure I do not get too caught up in the "service."  I love to help out and serve others and this can become a hindrance on my faith walk with Jesus.  I can get so caught up and so busy that I don't take the time to stop and get quiet with Jesus.  In the DVD there was something that was said that really spoke to my heart. She said " We can live in the Fathers House and never really know his love."  We can get so caught up "doing things" for Jesus that we do not take the time to stop and drop everything and sit at his feet.  So what about you?  Does this short message speak to you?  Do you get so caught up in service that you aren't able to slow down and listen to Jesus?  Jesus wants us to serve others and bring others into the kingdom but he wants a balance.  He wants our hearts first, and we need to give him FULL authority.  This starts in our own homes.  What do you do in your homes behind closed doors?  Do you live for God or do you live for the world?  God has a specific order for the household, do you follow it?  These are questions to answer for yourself.  When you can honestly say yes to all of these areas, then you can start to focus on serving others.  I am really excited for this Bible Study and I know that God is changing me through it, and from discussion time, the other ladies are experiencing the same thing.  God is so good and he is so patient with us!!  It is so exciting to have revelation from God and to know that he is molding you to be more like him.  More of YOU God, and LESS of US!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment