Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, May 24, 2013

Realizing that it is just You and God....

So many times today in our world we have a variety of relationships that we need to keep a priority on a daily basis.  These relationships could be with your boss, friends, children, spouse, etc.  We can get so busy to where these relationships can become the center of our life to where they can actually control our mood and our self-esteem.  I can honestly tell you that I have a hard time struggling with this, because I can put trust in people to where when something happens I get badly hurt and it is hard for me to recover.  It seems like time and time again God has been revealing things and I have had a breakthrough that I wanted to share.  It is just You and God.  We have to just keep our eyes on him and do what is pleasing to him.  People are not going to respond the best way to us, so we need to remind ourselves that it is for God and for him alone. Any action we do, is directed towards him alone.  If we look at everyone as if they are "Jesus" then we would watch how we spoke to one another, treated one another, and actually care for each other.  We need to treat everyone as if they are Jesus, and if they still say harsh words and do cruel things, then that is between Them and God.  We are held for our own actions, so we need to do what is right towards God.  I keep seeing God reveal things in my life with certain relationships I have, and I am reminding myself that it is just Me and God.  I cannot let someone else get me down and try to discourage me in me being outspoken and being myself.  I have had the picture painted in my mind now to where I am just honestly getting one on one with God and making it all about him.  I am at the point in my life right now to where I question things, and I know that the confusion is straight from the enemy, so I find myself in a real battle to where I am praying more boldly and fighting on the battlefield for the cause of Christ.  Please let me encourage you today, do not let others be a stumbling block to you, do not let others get the satisfaction of hurting you.  Every time something harsh is said or done, go to your prayer closet and get on your face before God and start talking with him.  In this world there are so many people who struggle with loneliness and depression to where they put their hope and trust in people, and each time they are let down and discouraged.  With every heartache and tear you experience, you have a Creator that knows you in the most intimate and delicate way because he made you.  He knows the number of hairs on your head and the amount of tears that you cry.  He cares so much about each person and makes time for everyone because he sees us as good and special. This blog is also a reminder to myself because I find myself getting let down and hurt, to where it can cycle and repeat itself.  Do not get angry at people, get angry at the strife that the enemy is trying to cause in your life and in your relationships.  The way we can really stand up and fight is to get with God and pray and intercede and seek him.  After I finish this blog I plan to spend a good amount of time with My Lord and Savior tonight because I need some revelation from him.  I NEED a word from him.  I hope this blog encouraged you and maybe brought some enlightenment to you.  In this world we really need to rely on other brothers and sisters that are in Christ because we can't function properly on our own.  We were made to work together in a unit and become the real body of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment