Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fitness for Beginners.....

This video is from our web page "Young Couples/Singles" go ahead and "Like" our web page!!! We do daily posts on our page, we just finished our first contest, and we will start posting videos of our lessons.  This video was important to post because I feel there are so many workout videos of people "already in shape" and it doesn't relate with people who are struggling to get back into shape.  I love the speed rope and I try and do the speed rope several times a week.  It is a fantastic workout and you can do it in a short amount of time.  It really gets your heart rate elevated and burns some serious calories.  I am not a certified fitness instructor, so please check with your doctor to make sure you are able to do physical activity.  I am only showing what I do and what works for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment