Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, March 15, 2013

Birthday weekend.....

This blog is just thanking the Lord my God that he has kept me alive for 29 years here on earth!!  There are people I know that haven't lived to see their 29th Birthday, and I am just so grateful and thankful that I am still here.  I am happy that God is not finished with me yet, and I still  have a divine purpose to carry out.  I have the most godly husband that truly is loving and serves the Lord Almighty.  I will tell you, nothing is sexier than seeing a man worship God Almighty and take leadership of the household.  Men, if you are not stepping up and doing this, and you wonder why your marriage is lacking, this is why!! Women need this, women yearn for this.  Be bold in your love for Christ and take the role at home in a godly way, and you will see a change in your marriage.  I have two beautiful healthy children that the Lord has blessed me with and has found favor in me.  My children are just so special to me and it is such a privilege to be a stay at home mother and really pour into my children.  Well this weekend we are able to have the kids with my mother in law and we are able to just really enjoy being husband and wife.  We are so excited to go on dates and talk, and relax.  There is nothing huge planned for my birthday, my true present is to have the grace of my loving Savior, my godly family, and our ministry.  I am just so thankful, so this birthday is going to be giving non stop thanks to God for everything he has given me and for everything he hasn't given me.  God might have something in store for me this birthday and time will tell.  I believe God is in the process right now for restoration and I am believing for a revelation this weekend and just before my birthday on Tuesday.  So be in prayer with me and I will let everyone know!!! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment