Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

HELLO PEOPLE ALL OVER THE WORLD!!

I want to say thank you so much for being a part of my blog.  I look forward to seeing all the views from different parts all over the world.  I have hope that one day I will get to travel in person to all of these different places, and see it for myself.  It means so much to me, to have all of you view my blog and be a part of this ministry.  We are all together in this world and we all need to unite with one another for the cause of Christ.  We were not designed to do it alone, we need to lock arms with one another and stand strong.  My husband and I have a small ministry at the moment.  It is geared towards Young Couples/Singles.  The age group we are catering to are:25-35.  When it comes down to it, there is no age preference, we just say that because that is the core age group we want to reach.  In our society today there are so many people suffering and hurting and we want to reach that group.  We started a page on facebook to start reaching others around the world who aren't able to come to our class.  We are learning Godly principles and on our page we will be posting things from class, so you can be a part of this.  We want everyone to grow strong and have knowledge of what God did for us, and how we actually apply it.  So please take a minute and go to the link below and please "like" our page.  We would love to get to know another brother and sister in Christ.  Thank you so much for your support!!!


www.facebook.com/carlosandkatynogales 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment