Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Courageous Series

COURAGEOUS SERIES:
                I am currently going through a Courageous Series at my church that is 3 months long.  My husband is doing one for the men and I am doing one for the women.  I am learning so much from this class!!!!  God is revealing so many of my weaknesses that are being exposed to where he wants to rid me from these weaknesses.  I am learning from past hurts that I have held on to, and unforgiveness, and learning the women that God has called me to be.  By doing this series I want God to work on me so I am a better woman but most importantly I want my husband and my children to actually see and feel the results.  I want to be the best woman I can be for my family!!!  At the end of the series we are having a ceremony where the men and women will be signing resolutions infront of God and people!! I am so very excited!!! I will keep everyone posted on how it all goes and hopefully post pictures of it!!! It is a life defining moment and I am so excited for our family.  We are also doing the walk for life which is coming up in a few weeks and we had our team shirts designed and finished!!! So our little family will all be wearing matching shirts J  Wish us luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment