Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nogales Update

3/28/12 Nogales updates J
                This blog is just an update blog with what we have been up to!!  We are all doing well and healthy.  I am 5 months along in my pregnancy which is just flying by with little pierogi cooking inside.  We know the sex of the baby and we have a name already which is exciting J  Gabriel is 17 months already and what a little person he has become. His personality is so contagious I look forward to seeing him everyday when I come home.  He knows he is going to be a big brother, when we say the new baby name he runs to my belly and lifts up my shirt, smiles, kisses and pats the belly. My husband is doing fabulous he is working hard and is amazing at what he does.  He is the best blessing I could of ever had from God, I have never met such an amazing man and father all in one.  We are all participating in the walk of life 2012, we are excited to walk for all the babies and moms.  We are trying to get sponsors who want to donate any amount to our team.  We have people “liking” it and telling us “congrats and good luck” which we really appreciate, but to have that with a donation would be amazing, so if you could please help out with any amount it is going to an amazing cause. Our link page is www.fundeasy.com/m/925790  I have been a life coach for sometime at the pregnancy center and I am so happy to announce that I am leading a 6 week series “Godly Parenting” where I will be able to really get in the word and educate young couples on how to be parents based on scripture and share the love of God.  My husband is even going to help me with the class, so the men will have a “mans” input which is so important these days.  We are moving soon into a bigger place so we can decorate another nursery which I am beyond excited about J  God is good and I am just loving each day that I am alive with my loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment