Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

An Amazing Concept:

                I have been struggling with some past hurt in my life so I have been speaking with my pastor, who I always go to for advice.  She gave me amazing godly advice that really helped to hear and I need to start accepting and believing.  Also I read something online that was amazing and I had to put it on here!!!!  It was saying that the enemy backs us into a corner and presents us with two options:  one is bad, and the other is worse.  So he makes us “think” we get to choose and have a choice, so obviously we pick the bad one because it is better than the worse, and we can walk away feeling like we made a good decision and choice.  Here in fact he is the master deceiver and liar so we once again fall right into his trap, and then the domino affect happens to where we are in bondage and have stress and anxiety and don’t understand why.  When he backs us into that corner with his two options we need to push him back with the word of God and run to Jesus because he is THE WAY and THE TRUTH and THE LIFE!! If choose Jesus he will give us peace and the perfect plan and we don’t have to do any work at all, we just run to him.  I LOVED this when I read it and it really paints a picture where I feel everyone can understand it and actually apply it.  So when you are presented with options and neither of them are from God, you know what the master deceiver is doing.  Get the Word in your head, and heart and then voice it out and take authority over the evil one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment