Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Monday, April 30, 2012

Officially in Third Trimester!!

Officially in my third trimester!!!!!!
      This pregnancy has flown by so much faster than the first one.  I am so much smaller with this pregnancy than my first one and it has had new experiences from the first one, so everything has been such a learning experience.  I guess my body knows the difference from a boy and girl.  We had a boy with our first one and now we are expecting a baby girl.  J  I have three more months to get our little girls nursery all ready and get the place all prepared for her arrival.  The most exciting news that is completely foreign to me, is that when she comes I am going to become a stay at home full time mom.  This is something I have never done and I am excited and nervous at the same time.  I am so excited to have my little ones with me and not someone else watching them.  So I will do mini updates with how this goes and what activates I can come up with and post them on here to give tips to anyone else.  In 3 months our little angel will be in our arms and we can kiss her, love her, and just stare at her.  Oh and of course put all of those girly bows, and ballerina skirts on her J  Everything has been amazing and The Lord has been so good to our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment