Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Rest, Excitement, Love, and Pookie

Hopefully everyone has a relaxing weekend (3-days) :) !!!!  Time to have rest, and fun with the family.  It is so important to have family time and "make" family time even when your schedule seems so chaotic.  We are only here for such a short time.  This blog is just going to be a short update with the most recent things going on in my life at the moment.  So here it goes.......
I am really believing in the Lord for great things right now.  I am working on trying to start my own small group and I am taking time to prepare study material so I am prepared if God is going to use me as a teacher in a small group.  So I am seeing what God is doing with it and going to give it a shot and i think it could be a great thing and this would be an opportunity to really get deep in Gods word and share with others what i have been studying for many years and share experiences.  Also, I am reaching out and going to start speaking to young women at centers about certain issues that they may be struggling with.

My husband and I are so very blessed with eachother and give thanks to the Lord for bringing us together at the right time in our lives so we could meet and become married and start a family.  We are eachothers gift to eachother from the Lord, so we know we are very blessed.  I found a picture that i put up on facebook of the very first picture from when my husband to be saw it and it started from the very pic.  It just shows how things can happen when it is Gods timing and you are patient.  I am so proud of my husband for the man he is.  I was at work today and i just heard people complaining about their husbands and basically bashing their men, and i just sat there and knew that I have the most amazing Godly man that is mine for my entire lifetime.  It is so rare to have men love the Lord as their first love, and I have it.  I know it in my heart, by the connection we have, for his morals, how he treats me, and our amazing son, and especially since the Lord confirmed it verbally  when we were prophecized over.  As Jesus said on the cross "It is finished."  So when i heard the Lord speak directly to me, I knew it!!! My hubby is mine for life!!!!!! Te Quiero Mucho mi amor Carlitos xoxo
Little Pookie is going to be 11 months this week and I am amazed that 11 months ago he was in my belly and kicking up a storm :)  God is Good!!!!!  He has such a personality, everyday is more enjoyable because of this little human being that we created.  He know has teeth coming in like crazy, I believe he has around 8 teeth now, He has been starting to walk, stand on his own, even once in awhile let his own personality come out.  He makes us laugh and he runs from us when we play tag with him.  I cannot even imagine my life before I had him, my life was boring, it was all about ME!!!  To be honest I am not that exciting, so I don't know why I waited so long.... Oh wait.... now i know.... because it was GOD's timing!!!! AMEN  His birthday of 1 year is just around the corner and I have been making presents in advance for him :)  So we are just so blessed with our Angel Gabriel, and in the future when God puts it on our heart to have another :)



No comments:

Post a Comment