Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

SAVED BY ANGELS....


I had the privelage to attend this amazing actual true story that happend to this man on Sunday at the 10am Service and the 630Pm service.  This man had miracle after miracle happen to him.  I highly highly highly recommend his books and dvds.  He is an everyday person who came from a rough family, had a rough and tough childhood, was LITERALLY touched and held by Jesus, has healing ability from the Lord, and was LITERALLY given a second chance at life.  He has a video on youtube where if you type in his name you will see what his story is and how he was saved by angels.  People these days don't believe in miracles, and this man goes to show that they are happening everyday.  Are you in pain, health complications, addictions?  I was healed today personally and I will explain it a little later.  This man had an encounter with Jesus when he was 5 years old, he then was able to pray for his brother and his brother was healed from cancer.  He then had life-changing moments happen over and over where God would speak and the Holy Spirit would enlighten him.  He was tested time after time and was stubborn but finally came around.  To see his video you can actually go to christianfamilyoutreach.com and you will see the title "Saved by Angels" and it directs you to his video.  I was able to sit and here his story, see his actual scar from the truck falling on him, and he then did healing and salvation for others. 


At the end of the first service he did an altar call for healing and to be honest i almost backed out of it.  I finally decided to go up and for the past few months i have had this pain in my left chest and the doctors don't know what it is and were not able to find anything.  So I have been having to live with this pain and just deal with it.  Well He did laying of the hands on me and annointing with oil and started praying boldly, the way the Lord teaches us to pray.  He then takes me aside and had to personally ask me something, and I told him something and we found a reason that this pain was associated with.  He then prayed boldly again with me and when he was done, he said "Now test it, the pain should be gone, it wasn't gone the first time because of what we discovered, but not it should be gone the second time."  I literally tested it out, and the pain was gone, gone and gone.  When he was praying for me I did feel a cooling sensation go from my chest down my legs and to my feet, almost as if it was leaving my body.  I now have no more pain!!!


At the 630 service my brother actually attended with me and we were able to see a more intimant interview type setting with him and heard even more God touching stories.  God is 100% real, there is even a story about an atheist who didn't believe in God and just believed that when you die you are buried in the ground and that is it.  Well he had a double ammonia and ended up in the hospital and actually died on the operating table and actually went to hell,  then he was brought back to life, then he thought" I am so happy i am not in that place anymore." Then the guy died again and went back to hell and actually saw two of his party buddies that he used to drink with that are now actually in hell, then he was brought back to life, then when he came back he said "Jesus" then he died again but this time went to Heaven.  He was brought back again, and then dedicated his life to the Lord .  This stuff is all real we all have a spirit that is going to go somewhere and if you aren't 100% sure, then you better make Jesus your Lord and Savior right now!!! 
Here below is a picture of his wound that he experienced and from which the angels rescued him.




No comments:

Post a Comment