Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

This blog is for NEW MOMS………
I wanted to actually write this particular blog just for new moms!!! When you have a baby and the un-expected happens, it is nice to have some sort of outline. When fevers hit, colds, diaper rashes, teething, etc. I have an 11 month old baby boy and this is my first one, so everything is brand new since he is my first baby. When he is healthy, happy and doing well, then everything is great you just go with the moment. But when Life happens……. Then you will find yourself calling other moms, searching the internet for remedies, going to doctor appointments, etc. It can be stressful when you see your little one going through discomfort and pain and you sometimes feel helpless. So with “life” happening I did happen to find some amazing products that have worked for my little one and I wanted to share these products with other moms, so when your little one goes through something hopefully you don’t have to search for a solution. My blog below will have products that worked for my little one, and my little one has very sensitive skin, so since he is so sensitive I have to be careful of what products to use. You will find products in this video for….. bath time, lotion, teething, diaper rash, and sick with cold. Hope you enjoy this video and I hope at least one mom will benefit from the use of these products on their little one.J KatyRose
<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/i43Pu6z0l6s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment