Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

How I Love this....


I just saw this picture online and fell in love with it.  Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen?  God is so amazing, look at how everything starts out so small and how dependent little babies are for everything.  It is such a beautiful experience to be able to have someone depend on you for everything.  It truly makes you feel important and that you have found your purpose, to mold and shape and keep this little person safe.  Here this little animal here needs help just to survive, then when he learns enough he can start doing things on his own.  The most precious thing on this earth is little babies.  (Human babies and Animal babies)  It is such a miracle of life, to see something little coming into this world, and fulfilling God's Purpose and Will.  I am at amazement of how it all works, and in total awe!!!!  Here my little boy will be one year old next month and i can't believe it. Thank God he still needs me to do things for him.  It is amazing seeing him do things on his own, but it saddens me because I love being there and helping him with everything.  I guess it just comes with the duty of being a parent.  Whatever comes in the future, I will be ready to help shape and mold this little human being. 

To all the parents out there of human babies and animal babies, keep up the amazing work and enjoy molding that little one and helping that little one learn and find it's way and always remember who is always in charge.  Give Thanks and Praise to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment