Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

What we ALL NEED!!!!..............





THis is what we ALL NEED...... What is that you ask?  I am going to mention in great detail in this blog.  I cannot stress how important it is to fully trust in the Lord.  In the good, bad, ugly, frustrating, horrific situations, etc.  We all would experience actual REAL peace in this sinful, ugly world.  Materialistic things cannot bring us peace, people cannot bring us peace, there is NOTHING in this world that can give us peace, like Jesus can!! He told us to stay calm, and patient with him because he will handle it ALL.  It is just our job to trust him, that is it!!  As humans we always feel that we need to see results right away, or that we feel nobody can handle it better than ourselves.  This is "worldly" thinking.  We need to start thinking Godly.  When there is a bad situation or an impossible situation we need to PRAY and stay faithful day in and day out through our rough times.  I have posted a picture above because it is so important to actually understand it is REAL!!!  Jesus is our Shepherd who we can trust with our lives, and with our loved ones lives.  He cares for each and everyone of his flock, we are his precious sheep and we cannot be touched or harmed.  He is the perfect example of Peace, and love, and forgiveness and here he is OUR Saviour!!!! It is so powerful to have him in our corner.  I also posted some pics below of how he has a special plan for each one of us, and how he takes care of each of us in a personal and intimant way.  He sees us as a child of God, he wants to pick us up hold us, make us laugh, give us that feeling of peace where we can rest our head on him.  I was taking care of my son today and i just had him a certain way in my arms where i know he felt so loved and protected by me, and the way that i was holding him, i know that nothing could harm him because i had him so tight, safe and secure in my arms.  We can tend to forget as adults that we NEED that special love and feeling of security.  We think just because we are older, that we don't need it, and we are to independent.  We need it the same as a child needs it.  Where can we get it from?  J E S U S !!!!   I also wanted to share a personal story on how important it is in the bad times to have such an important GODLY friend base/fellowship.  I was going through a hard time and I had the most beautiful email response that the Lord knew that I needed to hear and be reminded of.  It just shows us how God works through people.  I actually posted the response below and this is an example of people that you need to have in your circle that you can truly rely on.  God Bless katyRose




















Psa 5:12 For You; O Jehovah, will bless the righteous; with favor You will surround him as with a shield.
Psa 30:5 For His anger is only a moment; in His favor islife. Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comesin the morning.
Psa 119:58 I looked for Your favor with all my heart; be merciful to me according to Your Word.
Pro 8:35 For whoever finds me finds life, and shall obtain favor from Jehovah.
Pro 11:27 He who carefully seeks good gets favor; but he who seeks mischief, it shall come to him.
Pro 14:9 Fools laugh at sin, but among the righteousthere is favor.
Pro 16:15 In the light of the king's face islife, and his favor is like a cloud of the latter rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment