Katy Rose

Katy Rose
JUST A WOMAN SAVED BY GODS GRACE AND WANTS TO WRITE ABOUT IT.

Friday, August 26, 2011

TRUTH please please please read

THIS IS THE TRUTH ON HOW THE “WORLD” VIEWS CHRISTIANS:


                                This blog is just going to explain a quick personal experience that just happened to me today.  At my job I usually see UPS, Fed ex, and mail deliveries daily.  I am a very happy person so I love to take the opportunity to stop and talk to them for a moment and make jokes, etc.  Well today the Fed ex usual man who delivers came and as usual we are chatting up a storm and he casually asks me “what my plans are for the weekend and if I was doing anything fun?”   I told him that we have a couples beach party on Saturday for our church and that I was going to hear a guest speaker on Sunday talk about how he was saved by angels.  He then looked puzzled and asked “wait, wait are you into church ?”  I said yes with a big smile, and his jaw dropped and he gasped.  He looked shocked and couldn’t stop saying wow, wow, wow.  He said he had no idea that I was into church like that and his jaw was still in shock.  I started laughing and I said “why are you surprised, do I look like a freak or something?”  He whispered to me “you look normal, so I didn’t think you were into church like that.”  He said I look like everyone else and he thought I was like everyone else because of my outgoing personality and he couldn’t believe that I was into church like that, so I shocked him.  He then was about to leave and said “just don’t start preaching the bible to me.”  I told him “well hey if anything ever comes up, you know who to come to now and ask.” And we both smiled and he left.



                                This explains how general people view Christians, they put them in this dorky stereo-type and that you have to look like a church nerd, or be a social outcast.  Here he could see I had a good personality and seemed normal, so I couldn’t possible love God and speak about it, because I didn’t “fit” the typical category.  People…. It is time to shake things up and break the mold, it is good to throw people off and let them know who you stand for and I guarantee it, when that man goes through a trial, he will probably come to me because I was so bold with my faith and he was so shocked that I will probably come into his mind to talk to, and then I will have the opportunity to preach about Jesus. It just goes to show that when you pray for God to use you as a vessel and put people in your path, it goes according to God’s plan. AMEN!!!! Katy

No comments:

Post a Comment